Monday 14 November 2011

Childhood

14th of November...
A day meant for children...
A day meant to celebrate their innocence....
A day that is used as a medium to let them know that they are the future!!!

But who is a child?
Is that decided on the basis of age or based on one's heart...



I know that I am not classified as "child"
But why would I worry about that?
I still feel like I am a child..
I am still a child to my parents... Teachers... And elders.
Yet why am I not termed as "child"??


May be because I am corrupted...
I have lost my share of innocence...
I lie... I hurt people...
I first think about me first and others are secondary come to me...
May be because I am not bothered about moral and immoral things...
I am greedy...
I am selfish...
I am contaminated...

Yet...
I just live and live...

I know,.
I think wrong...
I act wrong...
I know... I know...

The world has contributed to what I am...
The World told me to lie in order to make others happy...
The World asked me to be greedy and make money so that life could be made more....

The world told me that "Self love is the best love"
It said that nobody is going to stay with you forever apart from yourself...
So...
It wanted me to be selfish!!!


And I followed the world blindly...
As a fee for guidance, the world seized childhood from me!!!


I am happy though...
The world succeeded only in seizing my childhood.
It could not take the "child" in me...

I am still a child....
But far away from childhood!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yu are not a child... do yu feel yu hav lost all the good qualities of dat of a child... Certainly not...i Hav never seen yu to be grown up...yu pretend to be so... Yu becum happy as well as cry 4 silly matters...dats childish...dont yu agree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable that someone has finally read my blog!!
    And...
    Its nice to be innocent like a child...
    untouched by the impurities that life throws...

    ReplyDelete