Thursday 17 November 2011

My Siamese...

She is a part of me...
A life without her is unthinkable...
It is she who helps me reach my destiny on time...
Without her life would have been so complicated...!!!

She is like a twin...
A second mother who draws me lovingly on her lap...
It is she who makes me enjoy the droplets of rain and cool breeze...
Without her life would have been so boring...!!!

I still remember the first time I saw her.
There were dozen of them standing in a line...
Awaiting to be found by their master, or soul mate rather!!
And I saw her among many...
I fell in love with her...

And she became mine on 21.12.2005!!!
And...
That is my most priced possession...
Scooty Pep Plus!!!

I could not have become a Chartered Accountant without her...
She used to carry me from college to tuition to violin class to shopping...
And finally HOME...

She would never complain...
She has  always been there...
Smiling and loving!!!

She stands out all night...
Looking up at the sky....
Wondering when the sun would rise and when I would kick start her...

And I understood how  integral  she is to me today...
Its the same reason that has prompted me to write this post too...

I almost lost my most possession's heart - The Key!!!
It was after a long search and endless Kaarthaveeraarjuna sloka that I managed to get hold of it again....

I am proud of my asset...
The best investment decision I made...
The only one who never fails to accompany me...

And...
The only person who motivats this oh-so-lazy person to get ready...
And reach places on time - literally!!!

I love u my Pep+...
For pepping up may life...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment