Saturday 14 January 2012

Oops! I fell in love!

Oops! I fell in love!!
No… Wait…
I have not fallen in love…
It’s the name of the first book by Harsh Shehanshu…
It is the protagonist of the story – Kanav – who has fallen in love!!

Well…
This is another story woven in the backdrop of IIT-Delhi.
And, I started reading it more out of compulsion…
Yes, compulsion!!
I had purchased the Author’s second book “Ouch! That Hearts”
And alas!! It happens to be the sequel of Oops! I fell in love!
I came to know about it very late though.
So, I had no other option, but to read the predecessor.

And…
I was not disappointed.
The author was 19 years old himself when he penned the book and so is the protagonist.
Therefore, the narrative is very simple… witty and interesting.

But hey…
The story holds nothing promisingly new…
It is a usual love story with a usual story line.
Boy happens to be a single. Yet, confused whether to mingle!!
Then, he meets his lady… Love erupts!!!
Problem follows.
However, true love glues them together at the end…
Irrespective of the distance and in spite of the hurdles!

I have to admit that I enjoyed reading the book.
It is a cute story…
If you are a teenager, you would end up wanting to feel the magic of love in the way Kanav and his lady – Tanya - felt…
If you have traveled far from teenage, you would end up feeling nostalgic…
You can’t stop yourself from recalling those glorious days of crushes… infatuation and love of course!!!

Another small book…
Another Indian Author…
Another IITian’s story…

And…
I recommend you to read through it…
I enjoyed the reading session…
I am certain that you would enjoy too!!!

Oh My God!!!
Let me rush to read the sequel – Ouch! That Hearts…
Eager to know how kanav and Tanya manage long distance relationship.
Meanwhile… You wait for my synopsis on it…

Ouch! I am excited…
Oops! I can’t wait more…

No comments:

Post a Comment