Sunday 15 January 2012

World... Happy Pongal!!!

And let me start this thai maasam Kolam season with a snap of my own attempt.
(Yup! I said attempt because is far away from perfect. Yet, perfection is not all. It is the sense of satisfaction that counts more!!)

Pongal is here…
And it is thai maasam now…
(January 15th to February 15th)
We all adorn our courtyard with beautiful
(Yes! I said beautiful because I believe that mine is beautiful enough!!! Nope… This is not pride. I bet that it wont go before a fall!!)
The boasting part apart,
(Or is th my sense of achievement?? Anyways… Whatever!!!)
We put such kolangal on Tuesdays and Fridays…
The bigger it looks… The greater it feels…
And… I am hoping to make as mush innovation and as less mistakes this time…


HAPPY PONGAL TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment