Sunday 22 April 2012

As the leaves dance...


Whenever people leave me alone…
Or whenever I am left alone…
I observe that movements of leaves…
And… I feel far away from loneliness.
My heart joins them and dances out of joy with them during such conglomeration…
Amidst of blooming flowers our romance would bloom…
Then… It’d flourish…

As I see them entwine with each other and dance gleefully…
I wonder how they are able to come out with innovative steps each times…
Sometimes it’d be a soft move…
Sometimes it’d be a rather passionate one…
I wonder how they stick together all the time…
Be it in breeze or the monstrous wind…
Aren’t they teaching the soul of love?

I feel a heavenly solace on watching the leaves dancing to the tune of breeze…
I feel as if they are caressing my hair…
As if they are patting my shoulders…
As if they are holding my hands…
As if they are talking to me…
As if they are entertaining me…
As if I am taken to a different World altogether…

No comments:

Post a Comment