Friday 20 April 2012

Thank you - A 25,000 times!!!

I lead a life far away from my home…
A kind of life that is far away from what I really am…

Loads of
Travel…
Work…
Responsibilities…

Completely deprived from
Books…
Studies…
Television soaps…

And I really miss my
Home…
Parents…
Hometown…

In spite of all this, if I am finding any solace at all, that is in this cute little home in blogosphere. I ensure that I visit this home every day. And, try to meet my neighbors and make friends.

Thus…
I feel connected to myself…
I feel myself!!

Thank you all for making me feel great!!
Making me feel that I am writing something…. Though with mistakes!!

This is a propitious omen…

After all…
The time has come to say….

THANK YOU – A 25,000 TIMES

Dear readers…
Thanks for reading…
And for commenting!!!

In my introductory page, I had quoted Robert Frost’s poem…
“Miles to go before I sleep”

Miles to go before I sleep…

Therefore, singing off with my Thank you post for now…

I shall thank you again on my 50,000 page hits…
Please make that happen fast… Really fast rather!!!

Love you all readers…
And between love yourself…
Don’t forget to smile everyday….
Also, don’t forget to read my blog and comment…

With a 25,000 thank you and tons of love…
LOCOMENTEJ

No comments:

Post a Comment