Wednesday 11 April 2012

Yahoooooo……..!!!!!!!!!

I started this blog 5 months ago…
For a long time there were no followers for me.
I used to feel very disheartened…
There have been times when I used to wonder why I should post with almost no followers…

Yet…
I used to feel very shy to publicize my blog. I used to feel that there is nothing great about it. But, my inner innocent mind ached for at least one follower.

And…
In order to curb the pain, I myself joined the blog.

Woohoooo…
The first member was enrolled…

Slowly…
Very slowly…
More and more people started to follow my blog…

And boom…
Today there are 25 members!!!

I am feeling really happy…
Thank you sweet members for melting my heart…

Thus…
Time to celebrate…
Yahoooooo……..!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats mad...
    See Now proved the proverb.. Ie., slow and steady wins the race....
    Keep it up..
    .. Expecting the wonderful post..
    Siv

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's not over...the count will be goin on...All the best !
    Just be active and socialize....
    It's true that we crave for followers when we first start the blog.....

    ReplyDelete