Monday 14 May 2012

Emotionless...??!!



People call me emotionless…
They say they are finding it hard to understand me…
Some say I am good…
Some say I am bad…
Some say I am very possessive…
Some say I have a careless attitude…

I am wondering…
Who am I actually??
Am I good or bad?
Am I possessive or careless?
Am I really independent?
I am still wondering…

Do people behave differently with different people??
And differently in different circumstances?
If yes… why is it so?
Is that because they don’t care for what others feel about them?
Or is it because they don’t want to hurt their loved ones?
Please tell me…

Oh…
I really don’t know…
This contradiction is haunting me…

1 comment:

  1. Emotionless !!
    For Eg: There are only two instances to show unconditional luv - to ur mom and to ur kid. Both are unconditional but not the same. Its OBVIOUS that ppl behave differently to different ppl and at different circumstances !! But the emotions are unconditional !! Its better to understand than to analyse emotions !! Wishes for a better tomorrow !!

    ReplyDelete