Friday 30 November 2012

Bangalore, Meri Jaan!!!



The last few days has been very hectic... Classes... Work... Shopping... Roaming and late night dinners... I wanted to write something... But alas! I could not find time... I disappointed myself beyond words.

Locomente has never been silent for a long time. It always came up with something or the other. But, last few days has been different and very difficult too...

Anyways... I enjoyed Bangalore a lot... Its chill breeze... Busy road... Rattling people... Honking vehicles... Bangalore will always remain as my favorite...

This time the trip had a few surprises for me... The taxi played old Kannada songs... I amazed myself by remembering the lyrics... I felt very nostalgic...

And Kannada... Always my favorite... I read the hoardings and banners written in Kannada... Something can never be forgotten... Its 17 long years since I left that place and yet I still remember the language... More importantly I remember the life I led there...

Oh... Bangalore... It will always remain as my favorite... My dream... My heaven... Yet for some strange reasons I fear settling down there... May be I don’t relate to the place and people there anymore... May be the place seems more plastic now... May be I have fallen in love with my little town... May be I have got too used with the familiar people and even more familiar roads and alleys to leave it... May be because I became what I am today from that place... May be... I really don’t know!

Whatever be the case... As I interrogate myself further and ponder more... I realize that both Bangalore and Palakkad would hold special place in my life... They are like my two precious eyes... And I love them both... Though for different reasons!

A few days well spent! 



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had gone to Bangalore once ... the best thing I liked about the place was a large number of parks in every locality :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete