Monday 31 December 2012

Bubbye 2012

New Year eve always brings mixed emotions. As always I am wondering if I should feel sad that 2012 will be leaving us forever or should I feel happy to welcome 2013 - a new year; a year filled with hopes, dreams and expectations.

366 days… I am unable to believe that a new year will be dawning soon. 2012 will always remain as one of the most memorable years in my life.

There were too many firsts… First employment… First flight… First salary… Wow! An amazing year it has been.

Oh yeah! The heart ache continued. But the heartbreaks didn’t seem majestic enough to bother me. New friends were made and new life followed…

Locomente molded me… It brought the writer in me. I started forgetting the pain that loneliness gives. On the contrary, I began to love the bliss that solitude gives.

However, the painful part was staying away from family. And I missed my black chariot – My Pep Plus.

But, as I balance, I see that there was more happiness than sadness. I realize that I was more independent.

It’s only few hours for another new year and I am in a hurry now… I need to prepare my new diary. I need to make list of resolutions. I need to thank Him and my loved ones for standing by me. I need to vow that I will stand up to my expectations. I have so many things to do.

I don’t have time for a remarkable or poetic post. Yet, I wanted to post something. After all, this is the last day of this amazing year.

I pray that next year also I post regularly… I observe relentlessly… I imagine freakishly and enjoy life at the fullest.

And hey! Here I am wishing you all a very happy New Year in advance… See yeah tomorrow… Let the sun rise make all your wishes come true… Let the year ahead see you in the pink of your health… Let happiness surround… Let sorrow be reduced to ashes… Let the predominant memories be the pleasant ones and let the life be a celebration… Forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment