Friday 18 January 2013

Charismatic Kanyakumari....

Kanyakumari is famous for its Triveni Sangamam, a place where three Oceans meet. It is also well known for the Kanyakumari Devi temple, a temple where the nose-pin dazzles. It is believed that the sparkling nose-pin acts as a light and guides the fishermen.  Apart from these, Vivekanandha Rock, Thiruvalluvar statue and Gandhi Mandap is also very well known. The Sunset attracts thousands of tourists there. I you are  a non-vegetarian, you would enjoy the fresh fish fries!

I have been there once. But that was a decade before. And I still remember the place and the excitement I felt.

On a weekend, my colleague went to Kanyakumari. He witnessed the Sunset and looked happy. I collected the pictures and here I am posting the same…












4 comments: