Friday, 18 January 2013

Charismatic Kanyakumari....

Kanyakumari is famous for its Triveni Sangamam, a place where three Oceans meet. It is also well known for the Kanyakumari Devi temple, a temple where the nose-pin dazzles. It is believed that the sparkling nose-pin acts as a light and guides the fishermen.  Apart from these, Vivekanandha Rock, Thiruvalluvar statue and Gandhi Mandap is also very well known. The Sunset attracts thousands of tourists there. I you are  a non-vegetarian, you would enjoy the fresh fish fries!

I have been there once. But that was a decade before. And I still remember the place and the excitement I felt.

On a weekend, my colleague went to Kanyakumari. He witnessed the Sunset and looked happy. I collected the pictures and here I am posting the same…












5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience there! Lovely shots <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online Reservation for Bus Tickets Hubli of Bus Tickets through Ticketgoose.com with simple money transaction procedures. Can also select seats, Book return Tickets and also cancel Tickets Online. There are Online Reservation for Bus Tickets to Hubli facilities are always available to reach the Banashankari Temple, Amargol at any point of time one wishes to visit. Maintenance and restoration work of the temple is in progress. Online Reservation for Bus Tickets to Hubli.

    ReplyDelete