Tuesday 5 March 2013

Creative Blogger Award


 



Attention:

It's CELEBRATION TIME!!!!

Awards bring a strange kind of happiness. A kind of happiness that a toddler feels on being lifted by its mother… A kind of happiness little children feels on getting to bite a mouthwatering chocolate.

Thanks a lot Ajay. I am sorry that I took a little too much of time to actually respond. I was travelling and my boring work kept me a little busy.

But hey! Better late than never, isn’t?



So, This is what I am asked. 


a. World – Spacious home gifted by Mother Nature; to be passed on from one generation to another. 



b. Life – A complete mystery; filled with umpteen adventures… A story book with a definite end; though the ending can never be properly deciphered.



c. Awards – Always encouraging and motivating. It gives pride and also ignites an element of responsibility. 



d. School – The best days! Those days of carelessness, childishness and innocence will never come back again. 



e. Love – The Universal language. An unending and ever multiplying feeling based on which the entire World is constructed.



f. Books – Best friend. She guides us… Awes us… She let us imagine and make us see things in a wider and different perspective.



g. Death – Never scary. It is a path towards tranquility. It frees the soul from the shackles of emotional bondages.



h. Work – BORING. It eats away all the time and creativity. I can understand working; but not slogging!



i. Sports – Makes me jealousy because I have never been involved in any sports. L



j. (Your Name) – Satya Rekha Ramaswamy



k. Dog – Scares the shit out of me!



l. Parents – The best. My first love and best friends. 



m. My Blog – Washes away the loneliness I would feel… Fathered the writer in me… Feeds the hunger of this crazy mind and fills my otherwise silent World with words!



n. Chocolates – Yummy! But I am scared… What if I become FAT!!!



o. Me/The Author/Ajay (Don't tell me you haven't heard this name/word :P) – You are special because after 15 months since making a little abode in Blogosphere… You are the first one to give me an award!! So THANKS a lot!!! 





Here goes my list of blogs that I nominate:
But before that… Let me tell you that I am too small to judge anyone and give away any award. I am just listing out some blogs that inspired me…. That is different… That gives something extra to its readers.

And hey… I have to also tell that Ajay had already nominated many blogs I follow. So here are some other great blogs… 

Disclaimer: I am sorry if I didn’t nominate you. 

1       Ramesh Sood - Little More Than Ordinary
2       Harshad Mehtha - Space within me

And here goes my 15 questions:
1       Love
2       Life
3       Tears
4       Marriage
5       Happiness
6       Fear
7       Failure
8       Nostalgic
9       Parents
10   Friendship
11   Writing
12   Poetry
13   Nature
14   My blog (As in your blog)
15   About me (As in Satya/Locomente)

5 comments:

  1. First of all Congratulation. :)

    Yeah, Better late than never. :P

    Your answers were nice. Btw why weren't you involved in any sports? #JustCurious.

    Wait! This is your first award ? After 15 months? People clearly haven't your blog properly, I guess. Else you would have been drowning in a sea of awards. :P #NoKidding.
    And I feel honored. :D
    You totally deserve it. And lemme say, More are on their way. :D

    Take Care and Keep Writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you Ajay...
      And hey! No specific reason for not being involved in sports...

      THANK YOU once again!

      Delete
  2. Hey congrats Loco! Good to know more about you :)

    ReplyDelete