Tuesday 7 May 2013

Perennial Thinkers!


When boredom hits me, I let my mind wander. I let my mind go as crazy as possible. I hunt for words. And the process makes me wonder what I would have done if I was not a writer. Worst…  If I was not LOCOMENTE!

Really, whenever I am bored… frustrated or depressed, I write something. Some scribbling may reflect my thought flow at that time. And some may depict what I wish to see in contrast to what is actually there.

Writing has become a way of life. I know I may not be perfect. At least, I am learning, I console myself.

I have heard that writing can have therapeutic effect on people. It is a way of letting out your thoughts.

We all agree that words are a medium for expression, isn’t it? But how many of you would agree that words are good listeners too. They listen to us... They nod. They agree. They argue. That is how verses… poems and stories are born.

That is how we become what we are – perennial thinkers!

And I thank my best of friends – Words – for always being there for me… for being mysterious... for being perfect… for making life much simpler!

No comments:

Post a Comment