Friday 21 June 2013

Fun with Food... Family & Friends!!!


No get together or a party can be fun without some mouthwatering food....
What a fun it would be to sit around, munch some lip smacking snacks and then gossip...
How awesome it would be to fight for that last piece of the delicious snacks...

Food acts as a charger to the battery called life...
It is the knot that ties people together...
It has the capability to reach out to people’s heart straight away...

That surprise in our loved ones’ faces when we get them a pack of their favorite food...
That satisfaction in our loved ones heart when we cook something they love a lot...
That sense of belongingness when we know about the favorite food of our love ones...

And hey! I am big foodie...
Not that I eat a lot. But I enjoy eating and I love experimenting...
And I love it more when my loved ones lend a hand in the process!

But there is a problem... I am a little too lazy to cook L
So  when ‘Kitchens of India’ introduced me to Gourmet products...
I knew that I can’t ask for more!

I don’t deny that I love burgers and pizzas...
But I prefer chatJ items more!

Of course I like noodles and pastas...
But nothing can replace the taste of Royal Biriyani!

There may be a variety of sausages...
But man!!! Pickle is just irresistible!

Gourmet food products offers exactly what I love...
And what I prefer more to others...

So...



Invitees and why I invite them...
i.          My sweet dear parents
Because they always complain that I don’t cook and they wish to have something that is prepared by me!!!
ii.         My relatives and cousins
Because it would be fun to sit together and discuss the family tree and do some familial gossips!!!

iii.        My dear friends
I have only one or two friends... And it would be great to have them around... So that we can go nostalgic recalling the good old days!!!

Reason for party...
My first cooking calls for a party...
Do we need another reason?? (Phew!!!)

Menu and why...


Strawberry and mint mixed together... A strange taste it would give... A taste that can drive anybody mad... A good starter it would be... Not only for food, but also for conversations and gossips!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOVEEE biriyani... And I am a vegetarian. Hence, veg biriyani. The aroma it spreads is incomparable.  And its taste tickles the taste buds... A mix of sweet... sour... spice... Waaaw!!! I can’t elaborate more dude!! My mouth is literally watering!!!

3.    Mugalai Paneer
It is a perfect combination to the water-watering biriyani. It has mild spice content. So I believe that anybody would enjoy it.

The success of any party lies in satisfying each and every guest. I know several people who dutifully have dal in their diet. Though I hate it personally! So, I choose Dal Bukhara J

Mmmmm... Zwwweeeeeeetzzz... I looove them too!!! And Halwa is the Queen of sweets, according to me. Its sweetness has the tendency to reach up to our head. It give a high J... Close your eyes and let the Halwa melt in your mounth... Man! That’s divinity I say J

Why one more sweet, you may wonder. But this one is a take away... A token of love to my loving guests... After all, they mean a lot to me in my life and their presence makes my life beautiful and meaningful. So a petha halwa for themJ

With such a royal and thoughtful menu...
An amazing and loving host like me... I know I am self obsessed! (Wink)
And people who love me as I am... And my cooking

What a fun the party would be... J


PS: I am vegetarian... And I believe that meat is a yummy-yummy and tasty-tasty murder... Support vegetarianism J


This is written as a part of Contest hosted by Indiblogger in association with Gourmet products from Kitchens of India
  

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post!
    I liked your poetry...very natural :-)
    Hey, I too love eating :D Same pinch*

    Hmmm... yum yum dishes in the menu. Am I also invited ?? ;):D

    Lovely!
    All the very best for the contest.
    Sim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U r indeee welcm sim:)
      And thanksa lottt!!:)♥♥

      Delete