Tuesday 20 August 2013

Dear anna...


Dear anna...

Yet another Rakshabhandhan is here. And I am missing you. I am searching for you. Where are you? Like any other year, this time also I have bought a Rakhi for you. It is looking very pretty anna. And I wish that you were here so that I could have tied this on your hand.

Anna, I am wondering now, what would you have gifted me?

A watch?
No... May be you won’t get me one because you know that ammaji doesn’t like my fetish for watches. Or maybe you would. A Tommy Hilfiger maybe...

Or a bag/wallet?
Will the purse be in some tangy shade; an orange or a fluorescent green? Will the bag be big enough anna? Can I stuff my purse... mobile and a book in it?

Come on anna...
You don’t have to think so much. I was just pulling your legs! I don’t want any of those. All I want is a hug from you... Your presence anna... That’s all I want. And I know that you know that!

And I am missing you anna... Missing you a lot!

I am wondering... What your name would have been... How tall you would have been... How fair you would have been...

I am wondering if you would have been a Chartered Accountant too...I think so!

Sometimes, presence or absence of a person cannot influence love. Unmindful of your absence, I have kept a rakhi aside like any other year...

And here I am telling you...
I love you!

You are the best...!!!
PS: Anna means elder brother in Tamil


No comments:

Post a Comment