Thursday 1 May 2014

May...

May this month be relaxed, good, memorable and happy…
May this month be creative, innovative and instinctive…
May this Locomente come up with new ideas and post different types of posts on the first day of every months; phew!

So, here we are in the fifth month already… Thank God summer is receding!

And today is the International Worker’s Day… So a holiday, wow!
Anyway that is a holiday is a holy-day for me…

However, sadly, May also reminds me that my exam is only a month away. Searching for my books, ouch!

Having said that, can you tell me what you did during the first four months of this year? After all, 1/3rd of the year is already over. That leaves me thinking too… What did I do?

With that thought…
Enjoy today, the holy-day…
And have a great month ahead!

Locomente J


No comments:

Post a Comment