Thursday 12 February 2015

Tu Tu Mein Mein - 19

Heart : I want to go out.
Mind   : Why don’t you stay at home and clean or read or watch TV. Or sleep.
Heart : What is your problem? Why can’t I go out?
Mind   : Because you will end up shopping!
Heart : SO WHAT?
Mind   : Then, you will be guilty till next outing for being an impulsive shopping.
Heart : So, you call me insane? Depressed?
Mind   : No! I said you are spendthrift.
Heart : IT IS NOT SO FLATTERING EITHER OKAY.
Mind   : Can you stop shouting
Heart : Can you stop criticizing. You miser!
Mind   : You loser
Heart : (In tears)
Mind   : (In %#$%^%#)

13 comments:

  1. When I go out, it is for this reason I don't take credit card, and I take only limited cash!

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha!!!
    I hate shopping :-/ It takes me an infinite time :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So a fight between reason and passion. Better obey the mind,minding the heart at times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha we can all relate to the ongoing battles of the heart and mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heart : What is your problem? Why can’t I go out?
    Mind : Because you will end up shopping!

    Good that Mr.Heart didn't think about online shopping! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Online shopping is not as fun as the real one... I believe!
      But, yeah, kindda relieved that Heart didnt think about that :P

      Delete
  6. Hahahah.. lol.. Loved it totally..!
    Tale of every human being..
    Can I also write something like on my blog? I simply loved it..

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can...
      Glad that you liked it :)

      Delete