Wednesday 10 August 2016

A Moonlit Night!


My mother says that as a child, I used to cry when the sunsets and darkness engulfs. I uses to be scared of the gradual darkness and repeatedly ask when it would be morning again. To console me, my parents used to take me out and show me the moon and the stars. She says that I used to smile and become happy.

When I painted this one, this little story was reverberating in my ears. And I saw myself in that little girl who is gazing at the crescent moon.

And of course, this cute quote by ― N.D. Wilson (Leepike Ridge) also…
“The moon was up, painting the world silver, making things look just a little more alive.”


2 comments:

  1. Moon gives ťhe silver lining a hope that tomorrow sun will come it's just a matter of time. Life too is like that after every darkness, day comes.

    ReplyDelete