Friday 2 June 2017

Unparallel Dreams

“You will find a handsome… ever caring and loving life partner soon”, she blessed the girl.

“I wish your son was not commitment phobic and was matured enough to take up the responsibilities. I wish he was my life partner”, the girl thought. A lump was formed in her throat and she found it difficult to swallow.

“I wish you were my daughter in law. I wish my son not only loved you but also married you”, thought the mother.

Somewhere far away from these two women who loved him unconditionally, he was busy living his life in his terms. Unmindful of the pain he was causing to others; stubborn enough to stick to his ideologies.

6 comments:

  1. Great writing and nice to read. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem is people do not talk openly and honestly. If only they do that, this particular issue will be solved very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He doesn't know how happy he can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One way traffic may nit be noticed by the other track travellers.He might nit have understood them.Ncely brought out the feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your post!
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!

    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete