Monday 18 September 2017

What happens to me?

Oh dear! Please tell me what happens to me?
When you look at me with those eyes conveying sweet notes of love…
When your smile spreads warmth across my soul, tickling a childlike grin across my face…
When you rest on my lap with closed eyes; your chest heaving rhythmically over my arms…

Oh dear! Please tell me what happens to me?
When you take me by surprise by lifting me up in the air…
When you hug me from behind and nuzzle on my ears…
When you look around mischievously before sending a flying kiss…

And dear, I often wonder…
Why are you so special and so loving?
Why are you so thoughtful and caring?
Why are you so unique?

I also wonder…
If I deserve your affection…
If I am worthy of your time…
If I am hurting you by my words or silence…

Well, silence around me is the only answer for all my questions;
Echoing the peaceful bliss I feel being near you…
Reminding the nonchalant camaraderie we share…
And of course, the insanity that binds us together…

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I can feel every ounce of emotion in every word. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romance is very vivid here. Nice of course.Still 'Waiting for you' much more enchanting.

    ReplyDelete