Monday 20 November 2017

A Snowy Night...


The beauty about painting or any form of art is that it acts as a medium that helps in making the dreams come true.

It’s a big dream for me to see snow. Snow covered roads, trees, buildings and what not. And those pearl-like snowfall that decorates your soul is a pleasure to watch, I assume. So it’s been in my bucket list for as long as I remember.


But when I painted this, I felt as if my dreams were coming true… That’s the magic of art, I believe!

3 comments:

  1. You are good in your painting....like it a lot. All minute details are captured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sandhya... Still learning... Long way to go I assume :)

      Delete
  2. How beautiful! The light reflection on the pathway and on the trees gives it a 3D effect.

    ReplyDelete