Tuesday 16 January 2024

Tu Tu Mein Mein - 34

Both brain and heart are starting at the bookshelf.
Brain: (thinking) which book should i read next?
Heart: (thinking) i don't think the books are really organised by colors. Or the height... 
Brain: You seem to have lost in thoughts
Heart: you too... What are you thinking?
Brain: wondering which book to read...
Heart: and? Decided?
Brain: no... I am struggling to find one ..
Heart: i could help you... 
Brain: i really need you help!
Heart: Tell me how then? Shall I suggest something? Which genre? Fiction or non-fiction?
Brain: well .. just arrange the books back by genre.. or author... Or alphabetically by title...
Heart: oh... I see where this is heading... You don't like the way I gave organised by colors... It's rainbow theme... Don't you see?
Brain: well, I am seeing that and therefore struggling. Who arranges books by colors? It makes no sense.
Heart: i arrange by colors!  So? It's called aesthetics. You won't understand!
Brain: of course, i don't! I would like to use the bookshelf to store my books that I could pick anytime and read!
Heart: are you saying i don't like to use my bookshelf for the same reason? And... AND... can I not bring some aesthetics too?
Brain: i don't think so...
Heart: ok... Ok... So?
Brain: so nothing... You won't understand...
Heart: pass the blame on me... That's all you know... I don't understand... I don't know... You are know it all, right?
Brain: you made me say things. I was silent...
Heart: silence speaks, my friend. What you know?
Brain: silence speaks?! Wow... That's the most bizarre thing I have heard...
Heart: $$@$#$ 
Brain: same to you!

1 comment:


  1. Brain and heart rarely speak alike as they are differently wired.One may not know what each thinks when they are silent but they would be definitely different!

    ReplyDelete