Monday 21 November 2022

Let's be Creative

Once upon a time, I had this habit. I used to religiously open MS Word in my laptop and type. On some days I had so much to type and on some other days very few or even nothing. Please don’t take me wrong. I don’t mean typing the meeting minutes, sending emails or even the pings over WhatsApp web. I mean letting the creativity flow through finger tips, gently tapping on the keys. That tapping sound had such a zen-like rhythm.

When the thought flows, it just flows. Like that waterfall which fearlessly falls from what feels like sky to the endless bottom to an onlooker. The water splitters and splatters. Similarly, my thoughts would waver and wander. Yet it lands. It may not necessarily be at the spot that the water wanted to or planned to. Yet it lands somewhere; destiny says spirituals. Fate says the religious. 

The joy of that journey becomes enriching. The beauty of mind enchanting. All it takes is the effort to open a blank MS Word to let the thoughts flow. How difficult is that? What a pleasure it is to streamline the thoughts. It may feel restrictive. But that’s the joy – to wander through limitation to enjoy the liberation. 

Creativity is always liberating.

1 comment:

  1. This post can itself be deemed as an instance of creativity.Keep them coming
    KP

    ReplyDelete