Saturday 4 March 2023

An Ocean of Love

You could avoid every ounce of love I pour -
On you... 
For you... 

You could ignore or even shove it away...
Each droplet scattered around would only multiply my love for you...

I am glad that you like to neglect me.
Each time you do that... 
I think of you even more... 

The next time I won't pour love in ounces; but in gallons..
You throw that away too...

And it multiplies...
Into an ocean;
Deep and pristine..

Then i fall into the ocean of love...
Dive deeper and deeper...
A sense of calmness engulfs me.

As if i am home.
As if we are one.
And i love myself even more! 

Because i am you!

6 comments:

  1. Remembered a song by Robin Gibb. These are the first few lines:

    Handing my heart
    All of my life has been emptiness
    I was alone
    All that I needed was tenderness
    Lovers come and go
    You know you're the one I've been looking for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very deep... Kinda in line with the spirit of what i have write

      Delete
  2. Don't know how my comment above became anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is not limited to emotion
    it's even beyond Devotion
    The sacrifice is never visible
    Meeting each other may not be feasible
    missing you is always on my mind
    Never forgot you to miss you enough
    I am living with the hope or
    Alive to meet you again


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone becoming a poet here... Good one!

      Delete