Thursday 16 February 2012

Chinar & Srinagar


Chinar leaves… 
It always convey the sweetness of love. I really don’t know why? But, I am obsessed with it. Its leaves are unique. The color of the leaves varies from green, orange and  red depending upon the season. For some unknown reason, I think that it symbolically represents the varying shades through which a relationship passes. After all, it may go green in envy... Red in love... Orange in happiness and joy. The sight of leaves reminds me of the romantic climate of Jammu & Kashmir. It makes me long more to visit the Paradise on Earth. 


Srinagar – A place which never fails to enchant me!
I have never been there, but, I really wish to visit it someday.
Ah… The snow fall
What an awesome experience it would be!
Then, the Shikara…
Those water melons with chilly powder sprinkled over it…
Green roofing and Jhelum River
Intricately woven scarves and the beautiful looking kanghan

Oh…
Dal Lake
Gulmarg…
Lal Chowk…
The Hazratbal Shrine…
Shalimar Gardens
Mughal Gardens
Nishant Bhagh..
Tulip Garden...
Srinagar never fails to leave me enthralled!

Aw... How can I forget?
The sweet sounding Kashmiri!
Arey Kashmir
Mye Chha chain maai!!!


Well…
Wondering what has suddenly happened to me? Actually, I was searching for a good looking blog animation and I happened to see Chinar leaves… And here I am rambling about it. 


I promise to myself that one day I would visit Srinagar. And, I will carry a Chinar leave and tons of green memories with it!

1 comment:

  1. Srinagar & Chinar....

    Jammu & Kashmir and Sirnagar nice place...
    cool place...
    Every Indian have a dream to visit there once in their life time...
    Oh i too have that dream...
    its because of my schooldays...
    Yes, its not just a dream its my aim to visit there... I have heard so many things about Srinagar and around places...
    okay sorry i start narrating my wishes...hmmmm forgot to comment .... i fell-down in my dreamland ...because of the way you(locomente) narrated... srinagar beauty.. really brought me to srinagar....
    but i have a different opinion about chinar leaves.....
    chinar leaves have different colours according to different seasons (climates)

    Similarly .....
    Love has different stages..

    First - Green
    Initial stage of love is alwaysss green to everyone... in this stage none can hurt from their love painless stage...

    Second- Red

    This is very crucial(important) stage...
    In this stage - Our love conquer the loved ones heart and enjoy the original spirit of love...( its always not possible to everyone ( i meant only to those who have not sincere to their love..)

    Third - Orange
    This is the stage to recuperate our self from our love failure and get ready for next love race...
    hi hi hi


    Green - New Love...
    Red - Success in love
    Orange - Self regain.. Get ready for new race...

    Hey Locomente...
    Thank you... Superb Post....

    Keep it UPppp

    ReplyDelete