Sunday 1 April 2012

The Fools’ Month

It’s the beginning of fourth month…
The Fools’ Month!!!

I am wondering why it is so…

This month starts at the pitch of summer…
Some pleasant showers would follow during the later part of the month…
And when it ends the weather would have become pleasing…
At least in Kerala…. Because end of April means beginning of monsoon!!!

Isn’t our life the same?
There would be difficulties…
Innumerous surprises would add colors to our life…
And ultimately, our life would be a sweet memory in many people’s heart!!!

Besides…
The Taureans – those who are born during the later part of the month – are said to have strong personalities…

In spite of all this April is called a Fools’ month?


This may be because a fool takes things lightly.
His actions never really hurt others.
May the month indirectly imply the foundation of life…
Lead a life where nobody is hurt by your actions!!!

Anyways…
April always remains as a fun month…
An assured new dress – Thanks to the festival Vishu…

During childhood days this month used to be the happy holidays time…
Oh…. How I wish I get vacations even now…

However…
The child in me awakes during this month.
After all, I ensure that I fool someone or the other!

It also awakes the rational me…
Because I stay vigil so that others don’t fool me…

Wow!!!
Isn’t all human the same?
They all are child at heart…
Yet portray themselves as very matured and sophisticated?

Ouch!!!
April is purely the sweetheart of all the months…

Welcome April…

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That was so cute :)I was smiling all along!! :)Happy April Fool's day :D

    ReplyDelete