Saturday 31 March 2012

Thank you – A 15,000 Times!!!


I see a seamless joy whenever I find a comment awaiting moderation
My enthusiasm never fades when it comes to blogging
I derive this drive from my darling readers.

Oh…
I am feeling so elated.
The monotony in my life and the loneliness I feel is shooed away by my thirst for blogging.
I have started thinking more and I have become a keen observer.
Since making my home in the blogosphere I feel that I am paying attention to details.
My five months old baby blog is continuing to teach me more and more!

And thus…
Another Thank You time has come…

My dear readers…
Thanks for lending eyes to read what this crazy mind has to say…
You are my source of energy…
Your views… Comments and ratings add fertility to my space in blogosphere.


So readers… Thanks for reading…
And the crazy mind within… Thanks for coming up with something or the other…

Oops…!!!
Thank you – a 15,000 times!!!

2 comments:

  1. AWWW! That is so sweet!! :) I love the petals that rain your blog! Makes me want to come back to your blog again and yet again! Happy Blogging sweets! :) Have a lovely day! I share those very sentiments with you...Blogging really keeps my loneliness at bay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for liking my blog... DO come again...

    ReplyDelete