Sunday 8 December 2013

Missing Bangalore

Bangalore has changed tremendously… From what I remember to what it is today.

That evoked an important question…
What I remember?

I was about eight years old when we left Bangalore. With dear tears rolling down my chubby cheeks on that sunny afternoon and with my dear parents on my side, I had promised to the roads and the clouds that followed… The skies the enwrapped the city and the majestic trees that adorned the roads that I will come back…

Bangalore was my love… The place which I had witnessed for the first time… The cool breeze and the awesomeness of the place always remained in my heart…

With each passing years, I renewed my promise to come back to the city… The city of my dreams…

And, finally, I have relocated back to the city… After almost 17 long years!!!!

But, I am unhappy….

The trees are cut and heat is infuriating… There are no family crowd and the people are always in a hurry… The trees and breeze which I remember the most seems like a distant dream…

I know that Bangalore city still holds the charm… But, my office is not there… Hence I sigh and cry… It is a little girl’s cry for the Bangalore that she always knew... It is the cry for the breeze that fail to caress her and the lush green trees that always gave shades…

It’s a fortnight in the city now…
And I miss Bangalore already although I am in Bangalore…


Sad….!

PS: And thus starts a new column in my blog!!!
Thanking my life and lifestyle for adding so many experiences…
And my crazy mind, of course...
After all, Locomente is getting benefitted…

No comments:

Post a Comment