Saturday 14 June 2014

Celebrating the Locomente in me!

T
he best thing about being a writer is that you get automatically qualified as an observer and thinker. Such attribute is not only a perception but something every writer end up becoming, unknowingly, eventually.

If you are a blogger, the addiction to post makes you a watchdog, always hungry for something which can be shared to the world.

Most of the times, writing doesn’t happen through the formal route – typing on the keyboard, tapping on the smartphone or the conventional scratching on the notepad. Instead, many a times, the writer detaches himself from the real world and travel to live in a world of his own; a world which would be contrary to the reality. It would be more interesting and better than the real world. He phrases mentally and creates fictional characters and situations.

Why I am saying all this now?
I have no clue!

I am just too bored to live in the real world now. Of course I have to tell you that I don’t feel like this all the time. It is during some rare moments that I feel so. And today, is one of such rare times. This is also one of the rarest of rarest times when I heartily thank the Locomente within me for making my life a carnival. I thank the Locomente for giving a reason to observe and excuse to express.

I thankful. I am grateful.

Ah! I am celebrating the writer within me…
The Locomente in me!


No comments:

Post a Comment