“The best gifts come from the heart, not the store.”
― Sarah Dessen, Lock and Key
And, when I got this gift… I was in cloud nine… Dancing and singing… Giggling and celebrating! All thanks to my dear blog friend, Akshitha. She gave me the “Versatile Blogger” tag!!!
With my birthday round the corner (This is the first gift for the year), I can’t ask for more….
I am pleased to receive this from you…!!!
We know each other only recently.
But, we have connected to each other’s blogs at a very personal levels.
Thanks for the comments J
They have always motivated me to write more!
She asked a few interesting questions. Sharing my answers with you all!
1. What do you like more? Kolam or mehendi design?
2. What is the secret behind your blog posting time? (You usually post at 12:00am, koi secret)
Actually, I schedule most of my posts one month ahead (Thanks to my professional obligations!) So, I thought it would be great if a post is ready when a new day begins. (And, I have already scheduled half of the posts for January, 2015) I have to tell you that it was quite an observation!
3. Your name is Satya… which means truth...so do u never speak lies?
I don’t lie when I say my name! :P
Well, I am very good with lies and I can say that convincingly.
4. Name a blogger of whom you’re jealous? Why?
There are many. But, to name just one… May be Red Handed - for the sheer number of comments she attracts. I am still get in numbers that can be counted with fingers!
5. What is the color of your tooth brush?
6. Besides versatile tell me some other single word which describes you the best.
After blogging on a daily basis for three years, this blog has become a part of my identity too. So, Locomente” should be the word to describe me J
7. When is your birthday?
8th December (Blog’s is 26th October)
And you gave me the first and perfect birthday gift!