· Mobile phones came, we forgot to mug-up our near and dears’ contact numbers.
· Calendars in mobile and computer made it easier to feed our dear one’s birthdays and anniversaries. So we stopped storing them in our memories.
· Apps on maps in our smartphones made us lazy to register the landmarks in our brain while going through a new route.
· Telephones came and we stopped meeting people in person.
· Facebook came and we don’t bother to ring them up and talk.
· Video chats has made us lazy. So we travel less to our loved ones place.
· Computer came and we forgot to write.
· E-mails resulted in almost no handwritten letters. The anticipation and the anxiousness of waiting for a letter is gone forever.
· Photographs can be shared in a click… By Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, e-mail or even MMS. Result? The eagerness to meet our loved ones in person is gone!
· Calculators evolved and we stopped to do mental calculations.
· E-shopping came. Joy of shopping with family and friends gone.
· Joy of holding books gone than we prefer E-books now.
· Cricket and tennis is played online. Even running is done via Templerun!
· We prefer playing with the machine than with people.
· We draw on iPad/Tablet and not on paper.
· Even a piano is played through app and not by tapping on the keys of a real one!
And the list goes on and on…
Some days before, I noticed that E-mail will inform if we forget to attach a file after typing something which implies that we are attaching something. It also cautions that we have not typed subject!
Damn! We don’t even have to remember the spellings and keep a watch on what we type. After all, the spelling and grammar check of MS Office will take care of it.
And I am feeling sorry for myself and all of us…
Yes! All of us… Not a single soul is spared by the pests named Computer, mobile phone and most importantly internet…
Life has changed tremendously and so has the life style!