wards to blogger is what oxygen to life is. It charges one person and motivates to venture into new areas. It becomes more special when friends nominate for such awards. This is my 2nd versatile Blogger Award. And I dont think that I could ever have enough of them J
“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!”
- Mae West
HERE ARE THE RULES:
Display it on your blog
Thank the person who nominated you
Hearty THANKS to Geethika J
Share 7 facts about yourself
It’s there below!!!
Nominate up to 15 bloggers
I am skipping this step because it is terribly difficult to choose a few from many of my favorite blogs J
7 FACTS ABOUT ME!!!
1. I know 6 languages to speak/read – Tamizh, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu, Hindi and English. I can also write in all the above languages except Telugu.
2. I enjoy watching movies alone in theater. I believe that you can never be “alone” in a theater!
3. I own 36 watches (all branded!). Yes you heard me right. I have an obsession towards watches. My aim is to own a Rolex and Omega before I die! And I am working towards that goal J
4. I have watched the Tamizh film Alaipayuthe more than 100 times. I know the dialogs by-heart.
5. I used to hate e-books until Kindle became mine – it transformed my attitude towards reading altogether.
6. I am scared of dogs and snakes. I am still figuring out why
7. If God comes in front of me and gives me one boon, I would ask for an older brother.