Wednesday 30 November 2011

Locomente saying Logamente...!!!!!

Well...
I always wanted to make a blog of my own.
I started once long before and gave up as I didn't like its name.
Recently too, I gave up because the blog name was not interesting enough.

later, I decided to think hard and come out with an unusual and unique one...
A name that would describe me and also suit the posts which would follow...

being a person who is always eager to learn and know more languages, I wanted the blog name not to be another English word.

Such thoughts made myself say that I am a crazy mind with such crazy and weird thoughts!!!
And Eureka...
I found the suitable name!!!

Though I wanted something Hindustani...
I ended up with....
LOCOMENTE - A mix of French and Spanish word respectively- which means Crazy Mind!!!

Thus, I staretd blogging...
As a part of blog promotion activities... I sent messages to my friends asking them to go throgh it.
Most if them did not dare to pronounce it. They waited until I pronounced myself.

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/pronunciation/british/loco
http://www.vocabulix.com/pronunciation/mente.html

But the, there was this lovely lady...
(because she would beat me to death I am not going to disclose her name)
who came to me and asked why i used "Co" instead of "Go"

i.e. why Locomente and not Logamente!!!

Being a malayalee that we are, Logamente means the "World is mine"
She even appreciated me for selecting such a name...
She further said that it is a very thoughtful one.
Blog is a vey private place - A space in the World of web where we can post anything that comes to our mind!!!

There were a bunch of other friends too...
We could not control further...
We went into a laughing fit...

What a devil 's workshop her mind is...
I cant ask for a better knowledgeable friend than her...

She gave a very deep insight...
She made me feel all Hindustani...
She evoked patriotism...

Its nice to see how differently mind works...
And thank you my friend...
(Now I think she would beat me to death that I didn'ty disclose her name!!!)

Thus...
My blog's name became Locomente saying Logamente...!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment