Thursday 5 April 2012

I Scream for Ice Cream!!!

My heart lets out an innocent child’s grin on seeing three things…

‽ Ice Cream
‽ Chocolate
‽ Sweets

My heart leaps in joy and a genuine happiness can be spotted in my eyes…

Am I the only person like this?
Or do you agree with me as well?

I believe that these three things can make my day.
I love it when my ammaji makes the best sweets for me.
I enjoy licking the chocolates and flaunt my childish side.

And…
About Ice creams??

Well…
I scream… You scream…
And we all scream for…
The yummy ice cream!!!

You know what?
I am working like a donkey relentlessly.
Yet I am not complaining!

Guess why?
Well… Thanks to my team mates!
They ensure that I am provided with it every day.
In short, ice cream has become a part of my daily diet.
Oops!
I have realized that I can live eating them…

But I wonder what is so special about them?

Are they special because we don’t get to have them often?
Or is it because they bring out the child in us?

Hmmmmm….
Its softness…
The way it melts in our mouth; melting down our little hearts…
Its sweetness…

Ouch!
I cant write more…
I am tempted to nibble one…
Wink. Wink. Wink.

2 comments: