Wednesday 25 December 2013

Dear Santa,

I wish I was a little girl….
Whose wishes were limited to Barbie dolls and teddy bears…
Whose world revolved around her mother…
Whose only expectation was what daddy would buy for her while coming back from office…
Whose challenge lied in solving mathematics and remembering spellings…
Whose tears were kindled by a pat from class teacher…

But dear Santa,
I am a grown up girl now…
And I am pining for happiness and laughter…
I wish that you gift wrap it and lay it beside my bedside.
I wish that melancholy frees me and sun shines forever in my sky…
I wish that you gift me a secret diary which would hint about my future…
I wish that I was merrier and felt the merry when I/others wish “Merry Christmas”

Oh dear Santa,
I wish that I get a gift which grants my only dream come true…
So that I have a wholesome Christmas next year!

An awesome twosome Christmas rather J


No comments:

Post a Comment